Tuesday, April 21, 2009

*~ Looooong Day (Updated) ~*

Wow. It had been a long day. Jenny fetched me as early as 8.30 a.m. to my former secondary school to attend a gathering held by the prefects. My batch was one of the oldest batches to be there. It totally made me felt so old there!

Jenny was the one sitting on my right side. Besides her, all of them are my juniors who are younger than me by three years. Yeah, i am still close to them.


Left to right (front) : Audrey, Bobo, Jenny, me, Xini, Hui Chi
Left to right (back) : Babi Chang, Jennifer, Amelia


See, i was the main focus of the day. XD


Me walking across the school hall.
I look so slim in the picture!
I wish i do look like that.


After the gathering, i was like a nanny! I headed down to Pavilion with this bunch of kids and i actually brought them to San Terri for tea session, especially for the New York Cheesecake and 1001 Night Tea. It seemed like everyone was satisfied with the session.




Katrin Chan who joined us only for the tea session.



In the evening, i went to Ashley's 21st birthday at her house.
Chloe, Ayumi, Teddy, me, Krystle, Mei Han, Jenny.



Leela, Wai Han, Melia, Krystle, me, Jenny, Mei Han with the birthday girl.


Extremely exhausted. I don't feel like describing too much here. Let the pictures do the talking. I just want to have a report here to note where was i for the whole day.

No comments: