Friday, October 23, 2009

*~ Jenny's 21st Birthday Celebration ~*

Alright. As promised that i would post on Jenny's Birthday. She celebrated on Deepavali day which was few days earlier.

Birthday girl with the X-man wannabe in pink shorts.



As usual, with Chin Looi and Amanda around, we would have 'mugshot'.
So chubby... I feel like pinching my own cheeks.



Birthday girl was very busy with the guests. So, we entertained ourselves with camwhoring.

Mei Han, my former schoolmate.



Busy peeling prawns for people.

I think i need to have a collection of pictures of me peeling prawns!



Me, Elaine, Wai Han, Pei Yei and Cheng Yee with the birthday girl.


Some people just think that they are twins because they really look alike. Instead, Jennifer is younger than Jenny.



Amanda, Nicole, Chin Looi, Birthday Girl, me and boyfriend.

Look at the side of the cake. It was like the piano keys.



Birthday girl and i with Elaine.


One of the pictures i love ~


No comments: