Sunday, November 15, 2009

*~ If I Could Have The 3 Gadgets Altogether ~*

If you remember the post that i found my blue ticket, i actually won 2 movie passes to watch 2012. Pui Yen accompanied me to Zouk to collect the passes. I did not manage to get my purple ticket. But what's the use if i got the purple ticket. No one is free to accompany me to the Yahoo! finale party. I also got two necklaces which i think are nice. I love the purple envelope too.



Then, we went back to Pavilion to have lunch at Little Ben. The food there is quite affordable. Pui Yen and i ordered the set lunch of the day, I-Chi-Ban Chicken Rice at RM9.90 nett.



I don't know why but i think this is cute!




The set lunch came with a cup of lemongrass drink and apple. The lemongrass drink was totally not our type. We did not really drink it.



But the main dish was very nice. The skin of the fried chicken was sooo crispy and actually the chicken was big, okay. Just that the angle of this picture makes it small. Then, the braised egg and beancurd were flavourful. I also love the minced chicken sauce to be eaten with the rice.



Besides having tea time at two places (Yes, she wanted to eat the glutinous rice balls with soya milk after having a glass of Milo Ais.), we also walked around to search for the best deal for the Lumix LX3 i want. There is one shop at Low Yat which really gives me a very good deal. Hopefully i will be getting it soon.

I told my mum how much is the initial price of the camera, how good is the deal offered to me, and also how much i need to pay after take into the consideration the proceed from the sale of the old camera. She does not really agree that i get the camera because the price is equivalent to the cheapest Lenovo laptop.

But i want the camera so much because i have the interest to snap pictures of what's going on around me. Besides my childhood, i don't really have many pictures especially during my secondary school time. It's like part of my life is missing. I don't want that to continue to happen. I want to have 'records' of what had taken place in my life especially with people i treasure the most.

Perhaps mum should ask me to choose between an Ipod Touch and the Lenovo laptop. Yes, i am planning to buy an Ipod Touch since my music player could not be used anymore. And with the Ipod Touch, i can use it as an electronic organizer besides surfing the net. But why a laptop? Because the desktop at home can't really function well when it comes to loading pages. Oh well, but still i can tolerate with the desktop. So how? Suggestions, please!!!!!

Whatever it is, camera comes first! The rest will be planned after i start to work. It can be planned in advance if i can get some 'sponsorships' as soon as possible. Thank you!

No comments: