Sunday, August 15, 2010

*~ New Paris @ SS2 (Revisit) ~*

Before Lim (the joker in cap) went back to Australia in July for more torturing lessons, we had a dinner with him at New Paris in SS2. It was my second visit.



Like my first visit, we had Champagne Chicken...
(I just don't get it why the watermelon balls had to be there. Perhaps, it should be our dessert and not to be eaten together with the chicken as part of the main course.)



... and Guinness Stout Pork Ribs.
I enjoyed having the gravy with rice!



The following dishes are those i never tried during my first visit:

House special Beancurd with Minced Meat.
It was not as dry as it looked and had exceeded my expectation. :)



Sweet and Sour Pork.
One of the food in the joker's list that he wanted to eat before going back to Australia. It was just alright and had nothing to shout about. Not the best sweet and sour pork i tried.



Kam Heong Lala.
The sauce was nice, especially with rice. It made us asking for more rice. However, there were many empty shells or the meat was very small. =/



Stir Fried Baby Kailan with Garlic to balance the meal.


Credit to Chin Looi for the pictures.

No comments: