Wednesday, May 5, 2010

~* Ouch-ing Badly *~

Perhaps, this might be the worst time of the year with so much pressure coming from different aspects of life at the same time. When i am typing this out, my eyes are so swollen until i don't see my double eyelids in the mirror after crying out loud for more than an hour last night.

Last night, i faced the exact same thing that happened two years ago. Although i had been the one making that stupid suggestion alone, yesterday it was both of us who wanted to make the same stupid suggestion. Only when i had got my mind straight, i realised it would be a terribly wrong thing to do.

If it had to take place, i would definitely feel worse than two years ago and it would be the worst. It did not have to be that way. And i definitely don't want to feel the same thing and go through the same situation i had two years back. And i definitely don't want to put him the same situation again like i had been. And both of us still have a long way to go. Most important is we still feel the same way about each other.

My eyes are so tired right now and headache strikes.

Edited:
My patience has been tested since this morning. I did my best. At the end of the day, i got my worst. What is left now is 0% patience, 100% anger and frustration. Nobody's fault. It was only the timing itself fooled me.

No comments: