Friday, May 7, 2010

*~ Zombified ~*

Ah... It's 4 in the morning right now. I woke up two hours ago only to do my graduation project. And currently, i am still working on it =/ Pathetic, huh? I just feel like using five minutes of my life right now to blog.

I have been screwing up my sleeping time these few days. I can't really focus at home during day and night. Really unproductive. So, i actually sleep at around 10 or 11 something and wake up 3 in the morning to work on my graduation project. But today, it's slightly different when i woke up at 2.

Okay. So, i had watched Iron Man 2 and Ip Man 2 yesterday with bf at Mid Valley. Iron Man, like what other people have been saying, was just average. I just enjoyed the sarcasm and a little bit sense of humour of Iron Man. Ip Man, on the other hand, was better than Iron Man but i still prefer the first Ip Man. It was definitely expected that Donnie Yen was going to win in the end, right? Then again, i really appreciate some parts of the movie that made the Chinese proud to be themselves irregardless of which country we come from.

Anyway, after few days of hell, i got my sweet reward from bf even though it was a simple one. It was the Famous Amos i had been craving for. I got Raisin & Oatmeal but bf did not really like it because of no chocolate chips. I am definitely fine with it. I still love the cookies without chocolate chips.


Alright. I have taken more than five minutes. It's time to get back to work. By the way, i will continue feeling in hell until this semester ends. Yesterday was just a break.

2 comments:

vialentino said...

long time did not ate famous amos....really miss the taste a lot....

Autumn said...

haha... luckily famous amos is available almost everywhere... getting it is not a problem. :)