Wednesday, February 24, 2010

~* Yuzu @ The Gardens *~

Hohoho! I got to choose what i wanted to eat for lunch today and my colleague paid for it. And, i had chosen Yuzu at The Gardens. Most of the reviews i read were on Yuzu's set meals. So, i decided to give it a try.

My set came with unagi, soba, tempura, chawan mushi, rice that tasted like yau mei fan/lap mei fan with some gingko in it, salad, fruits, miso soup, etc and it was RM42. Because of the varieties, i kept on asking myself, "Oh my God, when can i finish this? When can i finish that?"



Meanwhile, my colleague's set was a little bit different whereby his set had sushi and he was served with a different kind of soup. I think it was RM37 or RM38. I could not remember clearly.



Salmon roes! *Gulp*


I'm experiencing weight gain once more =/

No comments: