Thursday, September 30, 2010

~* Dinner @ Cafe Barbera, Bangsar *~

A day before raya, Gavin, Wei-I, Sharon, Michelle, Suet Mei, Mun Yee, Grace and i were at Cafe Barbera in Bangsar for dinner. Most of us are working right now, making it harder for us to hang out together. Hence, i appreciate the dinner very much. I am also glad that everyone is doing pretty well.

I reached Cafe Barbera quite early and i was the first one there. While i was at the long table waiting for the rest to come, the waiter was kind enough to serve sky juice. And i really enjoyed the music they played. It really felt like home (well, since the place itself was once a house) with the long table, sofas, decorative items and music. Ahh... peace!

Smoked Salmon Salad
It looks so tempting to me. I feel like having it right now. Slurps!



Fettuccine Smoked Salmon.
Nice! I told the waiter to make sure it would be real creamy. It was! And i also love the sundried tomato in my pasta. Anyway, i expected the salmon would be raw, something like Delicious Smoked Salmon Angel Hair pasta.



Prawn Aglio Olio
The prawns just looked big and juicy. As for the taste, i don't know because i did not have this.



Beef Lasagna.
Beef.... I just can't take beef!



Stir Fried Beef with Spaghetti.
Spaghetti? Ah... never mind. The smell was very good but i can't take beef. :( Perhaps, i will try asking them change to chicken when i am there next time. But i always end up ordering creamy pasta which is my favourite.



Salmon Fillet with Cilantro.
Haha... Gavin had this. He complained that the portion was small. Oh well, only for guys like him... Ladies will most probably be fine with this portion and even the dish itself, especially those prefer healthy diet.



Spicy Tuna Pizza
Thin crust pizza with generous toppings. Look at the cheese...



Hawaiian Seafood Pizza.
This was good... real good... Again, generous toppings with lots of cheese...


I think it is really worth ordering pizza at Cafe Barbera. The rest are priced quite reasonably based on what we had. I don't know about food that we did not order.

Oh ya. They have few shakes in the menu. I had Chocolate Shake; meanwhile, bf, who joined us later, ordered Cappuccino Shakerato. Both of us were disappointed with the shakes. Tasteless is the best word to describe the shakes. I thought the shakes would have intense flavour, giving us the 'umph' we wanted. No more shakes at Cafe Barbera.

No comments: