Tuesday, August 5, 2008

*~ Creation of Adam ~*

Me and Jenny in college. I bumped into her today.


STOP LOOKING AT MY PIMPLE!
Oh well, the main agenda here is i had my dinner at Michaelangelo's this evening!
Yeah~ After the last class, i went back to the firm to wait for my Tauke So and Richard for dinner.

Finally i got the chance to dine at Michaelangelo's Bar & Restaurant, Soho KL, Solaris Mont Kiara. I was the one who chose this place to have dinner with my Tauke So and Richard. It was a treat from both of them after working three months for them.

Look at the wall. But this part of the wall did not catch my attention. Instead...

... this did!

The salad.

Spaghetti Marinara Sizzlelini.

Pizza! Yummier than Italianiese's.


Agnello Al Forno (roasted rack of lamb). Take a look at the one like pastry. It's actually slices of potato with a bit of cream and chesse and grilled with MORE cheese on top.


Suddenly, i felt like eating dessert since i read about their Tiramisu before, and the Tiramisu in the menu seriously looked so tempting! Usually, i would not craving for dessert except for today. Thus, we ordered a Tiramisu and a Creme Brulee (i forgot the Italian name for it).

I LOVE THE DESSERTS SOOOO MUCH!

SERIOUSLY, I DO!

Together with 3 glasses of Italian Soda, the total bill came up to RM230.00 ++. Just for three of us.

But, totally worth it!

I'm totally loving the desserts! I want more!

No comments: