Monday, November 3, 2008

~* Food + Camwhoring *~

Kimberly Wee Ming Ming, the godmum to my beloved children, celebrated her belated birthday at Sushi Zanmai, Mid Valley.

Amanda and Kim. Both were high on glucose and retarded .


My son, Char Siew with his godmum.


Siew Yuk with Asha and Sean.
Don't mess around with Sean. He is a body builder.


Trio in action.


Nice try...


I know. I know. We are fabulous.


Halfway enjoying our food and we still wanted to camwhore.


Food! Food! Food! *Saliva dripping*

Salmon Teriyaki.



Unagi Don.


Asha's California Temaki.


Asha's Mini California Maki.
She ordered the same thing but in different types. That's all.
@.@

Stamina Roll.


Hiyashi Chuka.


Soft Shell Crab Maki.
Can't escape from Gorgan when he visits Sushi Zanmai everytime.



Macha Macha~!!!


Oreo Cheese Cake from Pastis for Kimberly.


Hahaha~ Candid-nya...


After stuffing all the food in....


Quickly took this picture when Asha went to the washroom.
*Shhhh...*
(Joking joking....)


..........


Excuse me for my misbehaviour. :P


No comments: