Thursday, March 4, 2010

*~ Ah Or Pork Noodle @ Sunway Mentari ~*

Today, i purposely went all the way to Sunway to meet up with bf after his class for Ah Or Pork Noodle at Sunway Mentari. Again, it is very near to Yuen Steamboat. Bf was the one recommended me to try this pork noodle.



I was very disappointed when there was no yee mee. I always love my pork noodle with yee mee. So, i had no choice but to mix kuey teow and mee hoon. But i would not deny the truth that the soup is real nice. Very clear but sweet soup. Yum yum...



Hehe... I took this picture at Lorong Maarof Petronas, Bangsar when buying Indian rojak for mum. Love it. The weather was so hot until bf and i decided to share a bowl of cendol before going home with mum's Indian rojak.



Bf still prefers the cendol at SS15.


No comments: