Sunday, March 7, 2010

~* espresSOUP @ Berjaya Times Square *~

Finally, i had the chance to visit espresSOUP at Berjaya Times Square! I seldom visit Berjaya Times Square recently even though i live quite near to it. Most of the time, i would just pass by on my way home without any intention to dine or shop there.

I wanted to try the pumpkin soup but it was not in the menu today. So, Pui Yen and i had clam chowder instead which is also one their best-sellers. Yes, i really love the soup to the max! It was so sweet and at the same time, so rich with the taste of clams! I got so addicted to the soup until i wanted to have another one. However, if you don't like the fishy taste of seafood, you might not want to have this.


Meanwhile, the bread bowl is made of rye which they claim is healthy and no added oil or sugar. But i don't really like it because i found it too dry and i still don't like it after dipping into the soup. Perhaps, the bread is meant to be that dry so that it is more solid and able to hold the soup in it for a longer time but i still don't like it.

Oh well, it still does not stop me from visiting the kiosk in the future. I will just order the soup without the bread bowl. I can't wait to try the pumpkin soup!!!

No comments: