Saturday, September 20, 2008

~* Am I Falling In Love? *~

This morning i woke up with butterflies in my tummy. I thought everything that happened yesterday was just a dream but after awhile, i realised it was actually a reality which made me smiled. I don't know why, but before this, there were many coincidences which happened between both of us. We ended up liking the same stuffs. Then, we were like having the ability to know what was on each other's mind. This had led him to make my several wishes, even the tiny ones, came true without me saying them out.

However, after yesterday also, i started to feel scared. The confirmation is not from my side, which was what i told him, but his. I really want him to consider much before he is so sure that i am the Miss Right for him. But, what if he finally finds out that i am not the one? Then, my heart is going to be crushed. See, the dilemma of asking him to have further consideration. I know. The smell of selfishness. Grrr~ Whatever it is, he still deserves and is better to do so! >.<

Well, i know that the confession happened too soon, somehow i feel like we have been knowing each other for quite long when everytime we started to talk. May be the *click click* is there?

No comments: