Tuesday, October 28, 2008

*~ Choose! Choose The Food! ~*

I did not feel like eating Japanese food.

I did not feel like eating Western food.

I did not feel like eating Indian food. (Enough curry from my neighbour for Deepavali).

Chinese food or something like that?

After wandering aimlessly in One Utama trying to find some selections for our dinner, dear and i ended ourselves at Vietnam Kitchen.

Three dishes for both of us.

Stir Fried Long Beans with Belacan.



Seafood Beancurd. The sauce was real nice. We loved this. Yea yea~ I was the one ordering this dish.



Vietnamese Sesame Chicken. Both of us loved this too. Again, i ordered this! *Proud of myself*


Two weeks away before the final exam. Better start studying now. It is good. At the same time, i can save some money. Too broke for anything now. Hope that i don't really slack so much.

No comments: