Friday, October 17, 2008

~* I Must Be Kidding *~

When people at my age are hooked up to Japanese anime, i am more interested in Disney cartoons. Not just usual cartoons, but those cartoons on Playhouse Disney which are dedicated especially to those children before they enter pre-school or around that age. You will get what i mean later. Yesh, since my mum is babysitting all the while, i have no choice but to watch those cartoons together with the child. Well, this has developed my interest to them over the time.

"...I Love Clifford The Big Red Dog...!"

I still remember the owner of this dog is Emily Elizabeth.


Hahaha~ i love the theme song for this cartoon.

"We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship, zooming through the sky... Little Einsteins..."


My Friends Tigger & Pooh.
I love this song too which they sing once there is a problem:

"Now it's time to think, think, think,
When you have a problem, THINK, THINK, THINK!
Look at every clue like the Super Sleuths do,
And just think, think, think!"



Mickey's magic words before entering the club house:

"Meeska Mooska Mickey Mouse!"


Dibo The Gift Dragon.

Want a gift from Dibo? Just say,

"Di di... bo ding... Dibo Dibo ding...!"


Last but not least, i really love to watch Pocoyo.


The cartoon i love to watch the most!


To the maximum!



He is soooooooo adorable!


Just wanna pinch him!


Eek~



ME *HEART* POCOYO!

No comments: