Sunday, June 15, 2008

*~ All You Can Wish For ~*

After i left the firm in the evening, i went to meet my cousin for dinner in Bukit Bintang. I was too hungry to walk and too hungry to think of what to eat, i had decided Delifrance for dinner which was the nearest to me at that time.


I really felt like eating everything and i just could not resist myself from ordering the dinner set which comes with drink, soup, potato salad, mini tart, garden salad, bruschetta and pasta. The pasta that i chose? Definitely it was the one with lamb! Pasta chili lamb! It was soooooooooo delicious.



My cousin also ordered a dinner set so that we could exchange. The differences between hers and mine were the pasta and instead of serving bruschetta, it was served with cheese baked rice.

SIMPLY IRRESISTABLE!

No comments: