Tuesday, June 17, 2008

~* Hey Kitty Kitty Kitty.... *~

** Those so-called naive and innocent and gentle and polite and bla bla bla... people who can't take vulgar words, please avoid reading this**

While listening to Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours" in Richard's car, we had this conversation:

Richard:
This song actually reminds me of you.

Me:
Wahhh.... I can't believe i am able to make such an impact to you with one song.

Richard:
No la... As in this song is like you. Bubbly (Whoa~ First time someone actually uses this word on me and leaves me feeling so flattered *Wink Wink*). Talk a lot. Tiu Nia Sing!

Me:
What's wrong being bubbly and talk a lot until you have to say "Tiu Nia Sing"?

Richard:
No. Look at the car over there. It's pink and decorated with Hello Kitties.

(Yeah~ Pink Satria with Helllo Kitties all over)

Me:
Ohh~ I thought that the "Tiu Nia Sing" was referring to me.

Richard:
*Took a peep* It is a girl who drives!

Me:
Eh hello~ Of course it is most probably a girl. If a guy drives it, i bet you would not just curse "Tiu Nia Sing".

Richard:
If it is a guy, it would be Tiu Tiu Nia Nia Sing... All double up...

Okay, then i laughed nonstop and we changed topic.

P/S: It's very funny to listen to Richard cursing "Tiu Nia Sing". He has one kind of tone when cursing that.

No comments: